Rose Hydrosol 100ml (3.4oz)
100% obtained by the Damascena Rose in Morocco, it is antibacterial, astringent, and anti-inflammatory that addresses a number of health and beauty concerns.
✓ Hydrates, revitalises, and moisturizes skin
✓ Maintains skin pH balance and controls excess oil
✓ Reduces redness and irritated skin, acne, dermatitis, and eczema
✓ Heal scars, cuts, and wounds
✓ Strengthens skin cells and regenerates skin tissue
Rose Hydrosol provides maximum benefits as a facial and skin toner. It helps to remove dirt and makeup that can clog pores. This hydrosol is great for moisturizing your skin, giving it a healthy and brilliant look. Rose Hydrosol helps soothe skin irritations and balances pH levels to battle acne and eczema. Rose Hydrosol helps to condition hair, reduce dandruff, and promote hair growth by increasing blood circulation. It can also boost hair health, making it look shiny and feel stronger.
Benefits of Rose Hydrosol
- Hydrate, revitalise and moisturize skin, giving it a refreshed look.
- As an antioxidant, it helps to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- As a toner, it maintains skin pH balance and control excess oil, reduce redness and blotchiness.
- It has cleansing and anti-inflammatory properties, It can remove oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores, reduce redness of irritated skin, acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- As a powerful mood enhancer, its scent rids you of anxiety leaving you feeling relaxed. Rose Hydrosol is great at promoting emotional well-being.
- Heals scars, cuts, and wounds by its antibacterial properties.
- Anti-aging properties keep fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
How is Rose Hydrosol made?
Its obtained by a distillation process of damascena roses. This Rose Hydrosol is appreciated not only for its amazing fragrance but also its natural characteristics that benefit the skin since it’s rich in antioxidants.
How to use Rose Hydrosol?
- Facial cleanser on all skin types
After cleansing your face of impurities with a mild face wash, apply generously at night before bedtime.
- Makeup setting product
Spray rosewater on your face to keep your face fresh and hydrated once you are done with you morning beauty routine.
- Facial toner
Wet a soft cotton ball with cold rosewater and dab it on cleansed skin. It can help tighten the pores and gently tone the skin, control excess oil, and prevent acne.
- Hair conditioner
If you have dry and frizzy hair, you can use a cup of rosewater as a final rinse. It helps condition the hair and adds a healthy shine to it. You may also mix rosewater with glycerin. Apply onto the hair and scalp with help of cotton pads and massage for 10 to 15 mins. Let it stay for another 30 mins and wash it with shampoo.
If you have tired, inflamed eyes, soak a cotton pad with cold rosewater and apply it to this area. It helps reduce puffiness under the eyes and helps alleviate redness.
- Makeup remover
You may add a few drops of coconut oil to rosewater on a cotton pad to cleanse your face. The mixture works wonders to wipe off makeup and nourishes your skin deeply at the same time.
Mix rosewater with almond oil or regular cream to moisturise your body.